I can assist the fountain design team in developing a fountain project that meets the owner’s requirements and can be constructed within budget.
I can also provide assistance to an owner for water fountain renovation or repairs.
ABOUT OUR FOUNTAIN DESIGN SERVICES IN SAN MARCOS, TX
I have worked in the fountain business for 32 years, beginning with Imperial Bronzelite in the 1980’s and ending with Fountain People in 2016. My experience with an equipment supplier included providing a fountain design service in San Marcos, TX to the specification community which encompassed a drawing package that would be further developed into construction drawings and integrated into a professionals drawing package. When required written specifications were provided in a CSI format to support the fountain design. Being a part of a manufacturer that provided fountain components along with fountain mechanical and electrical systems, I became intimately familiar with the inner workings of the most basic components of a fountain to the multiple discipline complexity of a fountain control panel. It is the culmination of these 32 years of design service, manufacturing support and customer service that I offer to the specification community as I begin a new chapter of my working career in water fountain renovation services.
Fountain renovation assistance.
• Evaluate the existing mechanical and electrical systems.
• Provide a written recommendation to correct what is broken or not working properly.
• Develop a list of products that the owner can use to acquire bids.
• Provide design guidance for up-grades or simplification of an existing water effect.
• Develop this guidance into a document that is sent out for renovation bids.
Document services will include:
• Equipment space layout plan.
• Fountain plan with preferred locations for pool fittings and fountain lighting products.
• Equipment list to support products found on fountain plan.
• Manufacturer data sheets associated with the equipment list.
• Narrative of the desired visual effect to be accomplished by this design.
• Specification document in CSI format detailing the equipment and controls needed to provide the desired visual effect narrative.
Examples of fountains I have been associated with through out the years.